Lambda: For those Who Grok
This wiki and forum are focused on computer science and programming. All are welcome to join this site which allow you to post in the forum and help improve the wiki.
- For those who have no experience in programming
- For those who want to learn programming
- For a presentation of languages and resources for many languages language
- For browsing for tutorials, books, and sofware, centred on programming
- For a collection of useful tutorials, without a search engine
- For learning how to make Web pages
- For useful libraries for various tools/languages
- Includes GUI, database and networking libraries
- Linux Programming
- Regular Expressions
- Socket Programming
- Posix Threads
- About Programming and this Wiki (specific to the learn namespace).
On Site Articles
- Cluon Theory of Understanding - tongue-in cheek (but oh so true) explanation how to learn on Internet
- It's not wrong not knowing - but wrong not want to know
- How NOT to do a dotcom - scary real-life story about a startup company
- What is programming? From a linguist's point of view
- Design in a prototype world - An investigation into creating and maintaining good design with prototype code
- C - some ideas about C.
- Why I love Lisp - Title says it all.
- Abstraction in a nutshell.
Off Site Articles
- How to be a Hacker: A must read for all who want to understand what a hacker is and how to be one.
page revision: 42, last edited: 25 Nov 2009 15:22